New Delhi: Can’t go out for a run? Don’t worry because your
Here are some ways to maximize your
Moderate or vigorous? 1 easy tracker that shows if your exercise is more or less intense
Cardiologist says you need to break these aerobic exercise rules
- Opt for a slight inclination: To mimic the impact of walking outdoors, opt for walking on a slight incline. However, avoid tilting it too much as this can strain your bones and muscles.
- Don’t forget to warm up: Warming up should be the first step in every
coachingroutine. This can not only help prepare your body for training, but can also reduce the risk of injury.
- Avoid using the handrail as a support: Holding the handrail or console for support can reduce exercise effectiveness. In addition, it can deteriorate posture.
- Maintaining good posture: As you walk on the treadmill, maintain the correct posture for maximum benefits. Avoid looking down, slouching your shoulders, leaning forward, etc.
- Never get on/off on a moving treadmill: When training, there is always a risk of injury. To avoid stepping straight on a pole, never go up or down while the treadmill is in motion. Always slow down the pace and let it stop before making moves.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.