A new addition is available in Pokemon Go, and it’s something many trainers have been looking forward to. The final item joining Pokemon Go is the Daily Adventure Incense. This incense has a duration of 15 minutes, but during this time trainees have the opportunity to encounter Pokémon that are not so common in the wild.
Daily Adventure Incense is an incense that requires active walking if you want to see an uncommon Pokemon. If you stay in one place, you will waste a perfect daily adventure incense.
But how do we know that uncommon Pokémon appear from the new Daily Adventure incense? Well, several reports give a hint to that. Many players have reported seeing Espurr, Jangmoo, Galarian Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno. The trio are known to have notoriously high leak rates, but nothing a Golden Razz Berry wouldn’t solve.
Daily Adventure Incense is the same as regular Incense, but with a different purpose and duration. It has the same activation animation, but instead of green fog, this one has blue fog.
Pokemon Go Daily Adventure Incense
As with everything, there are several “tricks” to maximize the effect of Daily Adventure incense, and they are as follows:
- The first “trick” is to constantly move. Walk, walk, walk. A brisk walk is also good for egg laying
- Don’t take breaks that could affect spawns
- It has been said that walking straight maximizes spawns
- Pokemon with low CP are good for a quick catch, but a Pokemon with a high escape rate can be a risk as it can mean losing another good Pokemon.
- Galarian birds are extremely difficult to spawn and catch, as their escape rate is over 90% and less than 0.3%.
- Switching between WiFi and cellular data can impose a problem, so it’s best to wait until you have a stable connection
- Don’t use Daily Adventure Incense during Spotlight Hours or Community Days unless you really, really like the chosen Pokemon.
- Try using Daily Adventure Incense in a low spawn area
- If you’re using a Daily Adventure incense, make sure there won’t be any eggs hatching during those 15 minutes.
- It’s good to have a walking buddy, but it’s even better to have a walking buddy in level 2, because that buddy can direct the ball backwards.
What do you think of our Daily Adventure incense tips and tricks? Do you find them useful? We’d love to hear from you, so leave a comment below.
Hello dear readers! If you wish to contact us and participate in our Discussion boardsbe sure to visit our Forums. We’re more than sure you’ll find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first to say hello!